When you become a member of the credit union, a share savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $35 is required. All members must maintain a $25 balance in their share savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive dividend rate is paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account.
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by the credit union office or go to an ATM terminal. Members may make up to three savings withdrawals per quarter free of charge. After three withdrawals in one quarter, a $3 charge per excessive withdrawal is applied
- Account access through The Prophet, our 24-hour telephone teller system.
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.